Waarschuwing: Laatste item op voorraad!
Iron Mendª Fabric Repair Kit
STRONG ¥ FLEXIBLE ¥ PERMANENT
3. Cut IRON MEND with scissors to overlap damaged area by 3/4 inch. Put damaged garment on firm, flat surface prior to repairing. Place IRON MEND patch over the damaged area with the urethane coating side down.
4. Place full sheet IRON MEND heat shielding paper carefully over IRON MEND patch.
5. With preheated iron, press IRON MEND down with firm even pressure for 10 seconds. Lift and rotate iron and apply for another 10 seconds. Allow repair to cool for a few minutes before testing for secure adhesion.
6. Some repairs may require a second heat application process with more pressure
TIPS FOR BEST PERFORMANCE
1. ADHESION ON SLEEVES, LEGS AND IRREGULAR SURFACES. To ensure a firm flat ironing surface, insert a wooden 2 x 4 or similar wooden, plastic, or metal object into the leg or sleeve cavity or directly under the irregular surface. This will allow for direct pressure and create a single fabric layer. Apply more heat and/or pressure if necessary, according to instructions.
2. WATERPROOFING.* When waterproofing is required on neoprene dry suits* or neoprene waders*, use AQUASEAL¨ Urethane Repair Adhesive on repairs prior to IRON MEND application.
3. LARGE HOLES AND GOUGES. We recommend filling larger holes or gouges with a neoprene plug prior to using IRON MEND. Fit the plug into void and apply IRON MEND from the outside and inside of the garment. AQUASEAL¨or Seal Cementªneoprene cement may be used to secure the plug prior to IRON MEND application.
4. SEAM REPAIR. Apply IRON MEND directly over damaged area. Use
AQUASEAL¨or Seal Cementªto join repair if necessary.
5. ABRASION PREVENTION with BARRITEX protective lining. Knee pad
patches may be applied at the first sign of damage to the knee and/or other area where abrasion may occur.
6. REINFORCEMENT. Use IRON MEND to reinforce high stress areas of the neoprene garment, i.e., crotch, underarm or zipper area.
7. NON-NEOPRENE ARTICLES. IRON MEND will repair a variety of non-neoprene articles and garments such as lycra body suits, bathing suits and more. Follow noted instructions for pre-testing and for iron settings and heat instructions. Also follow garment instructions.
8. CUSTOM DESIGNS. Use scissors to cut your own unique patterns or designs for personalized repair.